Welcome to our website !

What I've Been Watching | June 2014

By 19:00 , , , , , , , ,


Recently I've been loving Netflix more than usual and I've managed to get myself caught up in a few shows and I thought I'd share those with you. If you haven't already got a Netflix account you can sign up now and get a months free trial too! 

1| Orange Is The New Black

"From the creator of “Weeds” comes a heartbreaking and hilarious original series set in a women’s prison. Piper Chapman’s wild past comes back to haunt her, resulting in her arrest and detention in a federal penitentiary. To pay her debt to society, Piper trades her comfortable New York life for an orange prison jumpsuit and finds unexpected conflict and camaraderie amidst an eccentric group of inmates."

I'm sure you've all heard of OITNB but if you haven't, where have you been?! Season 2 came out yesterday and I'm currently working my way through that and wow, I love it even more than season 1! I managed to watch all of season 1 in 26 hours so as you can see I was slightly obsessed. 

2| Nurse Jackie

"Edie Falco stars as a flawed but dedicated ER nurse who works in a New York City hospital and relies on pain meds to get her through exhausting days."

This is another series that I got hooked on very quickly and I'm so happy to see that Netflix have recently added new episodes. I love medical dramas so for me, this is the perfect watch. 

3| Ugly Betty

"Experience the glamour -- and nasty backbiting -- of the fashion biz through the eyes of a plain Jane who's landed a job at Mode magazine."

Once again I'm sure everyone has heard or watched Ugly Betty but when it was broadcasted on TV I was never committed to watching it, so I'm re-watching the first season and making my way onto the second.


What series would you recommend I watch?


NB: To clarify, I am not affiliated with Netflix, nor was I asked to write a post for them or including their website. I'm just a university student who has found many ways to procrastinate and avoid assignments! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments