Welcome to our website !

Small Ikea Haul (Mainly candles) | May 2013

By 10:00 ,

My Mum went into Ikea on Sunday and picked me up a few things I'd been wanting for a while but hadn't got round to buying.



I was just looking for a simple candle to go in my room and so I now have the Mattfull scented candle which is an absolute bargain at 75p! I've not burnt it yet, but it smells lovely.



I think this has to be the cutest candle I have ever seen! I can't find the link on the website but I think it's too beautiful to burn.


I also asked for some scented tea lights since sometimes I don't want to be burning a candle for hours, just a short period of time. These are the Tindra Scented Tealights which are £1.50 for 36, another bargain and they smell beautiful as well as looking pretty.



Next these are the Fyrkantig Block Candle Holders which are 3 for £1. I thought these would look cute for tea lights in my room.


Yet some more candle holders! I thought I could put my Yankee Candle Samplers in, since I'm stuck as to where I can put them safely whilst burning them. These are the Galej Tealight Holder and you get 4 for £1.


Finally, I got the Skurar Plant Pot which I've seen many bloggers use as a make up brush holder, and for only £2 I thought I'd give it a go. It looks so pretty and I'm glad I have this!


Do you have your eye on anything from Ikea?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i love ikea candles too!

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, hey're so cheap and there's so many to choose from! xx

      Delete