Welcome to our website !

Soap and Glory - Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath

By 17:43 , , ,

At Christmas my Mum bought me the Soap and Glory gift bag and it had loads of Soap and Glory products I hadn't tried. I've only just got round to using this, and I absolutely love it!




I love the packaging as always, but most of it it smells as good as all the other Soap and Glory products. It also creates a lot of bubbles (which might sound obvious for a bubble bath, but some leave you with hardly any bubbles!).

You can buy it for £5.50 from Boots. Once I've used this bottle of it, I'll definitely be re-purchasing it. It also does leave your skin feeling really soft, like it says it will.

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this stuff! Always gives me loads of bubbles and super soft skin.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete