Welcome to our website !

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer

By 20:06 , ,

A while ago I was watching Sam Schuerman's youtube channel and she mentioned one of her favourite concealers, and as I love her videos it made me want to go and buy it straight away. The only slight issue with this concealer is that I think it's been discontinued, but I got mine on eBay for about £3.70. You can buy it from this seller currently. I got mine in fair because as I always say, I am very pale and especially for under the eyes you want a lighter concealer.


The packaging in my opinion is average, I don't dislike it but there's nothing amazing about it.


I think it's good that the applicator is quite small so you don't get loads of product at once, however despite that I would recommend only using a small amount as a little goes a long way.



You can see that a little does go a long way. Considering I use this under my eyes to hide dark circles, it had enough coverage to hide them, but it's not too thick to make it look cakey.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments