Welcome to our website !

52 Weeks Project | Week 23

By 09:00 , ,




23/52

As you read this I'm actually on holiday with my parents at the moment, and I'm hoping the weather is treating us well and I'm by the beach?! But then again, English weather is temperamental so who knows! Anyway, this past week has been lovely again. I'm still loving being home and I've managed to write a lot of blog posts for you lovely lot so they'll be posted throughout this week. 

I went out for a lovely meal with my parents this week and had the most amazing salted caramel slice as dessert (thank you Prezzo for new dessert options!!). I also have been applying for jobs and all adult-like things like that (not fun, but very necessary!).

How has your week been? Have you done anything fun this weekend?


You Might Also Like

0 comments