Welcome to our website !

52 Weeks Project | Week 25

By 21:00 ,

25/52
How amazing does this burger look?! It was delicious too!

I'm sorry this post is a little late this week but I've been away at my best friends all weekend for her birthday and I've only just got back! This week has been pretty chilled to be honest, I've just been planning blogposts and trying to organise the next few weeks. 

I went to Bath for my friends birthday and had such a fab time, although I spent all of Saturday nursing a hangover and only felt human again at about 7pm. Note to future self: don't mix spirits, it only ends badly (and always drink responsibly!!). I'm all snuggled up in bed and about to continue watching Season 3 of Orange Is The New Black - who else is watching it?!

How has your weekend been? I'd love to know what you've been up to, so let me know!





You Might Also Like

0 comments