Welcome to our website !

Vivo | Dreamy 12 Shade Colour Block Palette

By 12:55 , , , , , ,

I haven't blogged in a while, but I've been on holiday! When I came home my mum had a couple of presents for me which was really kind. One of the things she had bought me was the Vivo Dreamy 12 Shade Colour Block Palette, it's usually £3.99 but currently on offer for £1.99 which is a bargain. I've never tried anything from Vivo Cosmetics before, even though I've seen brilliant reviews of various products.


As soon as I saw this palette, I knew I'd really like it because the colours are fairly neutral and I don't go for brights like greens, blues, oranges etc.



The majority of the shades are shimmery but I really like that and I also realised a lot of the colours are similar to those in my Sleek Storm Palette which was my first ever palette, and also probably my favourite.


This is the top row of the palette going from left to right.


Second row, again left to right. I'm really impressed that there's a really pigmented matte black shadow in this palette because they're difficult to come across in drugstore palettes.


Finally, the third row and again going from left to right.

There is only one shade I am disappointed with in this palette and it's 'Sand'. It has absolutely no pigmentation at all, where as all the other shades are so pigmented so I don't mind too much that one shade is unusable.

I am definitely going to be getting a lot of use out of this palette because it has shades that I can use for both day and night looks and I'll be using all of the shades since they're so pretty.

Have you tried anything from Vivo Cosmetics?





You Might Also Like

0 comments