Welcome to our website !

The Body Shop | Raspberry Body Butter and Shower Gel

By 10:00 , , , , , ,

A couple of weeks ago The Body Shop had 50% off and free shipping and I took advantage of this and bought some new products. I don't usually buy a lot from The Body Shop because although I love it, it's not the cheapest brand and being a student I don't have a lot of money to spare. Having said that, for the price you do get excellent quality, so maybe I should spend more money there!



I mainly buy the body butters from The Body Shop because they're absolutely amazing. There is a great variety of scents available and they have a brilliant formulation. Sadly, the raspberry scent has been discontinued which is why the body butter and shower gel I bought were so cheap. I wish I'd bought more of the body butter because it smells amazing and it's a pretty pink colour which is an added bonus.

Also there's currently 50% off the body butters as they're celebrating 21 years of body butters!

What's your favourite product from The Body Shop?


You Might Also Like

0 comments