Welcome to our website !

The Body Shop | Strawberry Shower, Scrub and Moisture Kit Review

By 17:04 , , , , , , ,

As I've mentioned a couple of times on my blog I went away last week and so I thought it was the perfect time to use the Strawberry Shower, Scrub and Moisture Set from The Body Shop. Even though this isn't advertised as a travel kit I thought it'd be perfect for travelling since it's smaller sizes than the standard shower gel and body butters and it's also all in one set which is great. The set retails for £12 however mine was a birthday gift and the packaging has now changed slightly.


The whole set also comes with a mesh make up sized bag which is also useful.

The set includes:




Strawberry Body Polish
I absolutely love this body polish and I think I will probably buy another one once I have used up this one. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and it smells delicious, like all the other products in this set do.



Strawberry Shower Gel/Cream
Once again, this smells lovely. It's a nice size for travelling as well because you can get a good few uses out of it and it lathers up really well.



Strawberry Body Butter
I think almost every single person I have spoken to loves the body butters from The Body Shop. There are so many different scents to choose from so there's something for everyone and they have a great formulation. They are very moisturizing but they aren't too thick so you don't have to stand around waiting for ages before you get dressed. I've got quite a few body butters from The Body Shop and I really love all of them, and since this one in the set is travel sized it makes it a lot more handbag friendly.


Overall I do really love the Strawberry Shower, Scrub and Moisture Set as it contains really great products and it's perfect for travelling or just if you want to sample some products and don't want to buy the full sizes.

What's your favourite product from The Body Shop?



You Might Also Like

0 comments