Welcome to our website !

Magic Cream | Sudocrem Review

By 09:00 , , ,

I know this might seem a little odd, reviewing a product that most people associate with babies for nappy rash, but Sudocrem is such a universal product and I am loving it at the moment.


As I mentioned in this post, I recently went on holiday to Greece and whilst I was there I got slightly sun burnt, so to soothe my sun burn I used Sudocrem and since then I've been using it for all sorts.
Sudocrem is generally associated with nappy rash (to me it is anyway!) but it has many other uses which include:
  • Razor burn
  • Heat rash and other types of rashes to soothe them
  • Sun burn
  • Spots
  • Insect bites
  • Cuts and grazes
  • Eczema.
It's an antiseptic healing cream which makes it great to use for all kind of different things and this travel size tube is great to just pop in your handbag in case you need it throughout the day. It's also only £1.99 for 30g so it's a real bargain if you're looking for something new to try out.

I'd also like to point out I am not a medical professional, so if you're worried about trying Sudocrem due to a skin condition or you have had previous skin problems, check with a pharmacist of your GP first!

Do you use Sudocrem










You Might Also Like

0 comments