Welcome to our website !

November Wishlist

By 19:46 , , , ,

You're probably getting sick of me mentioning my October spending ban, but recently I've been seeing so many products that I want to buy, so I thought making a wishlist would be a good way to show you.

Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of Lush, I think it's because I've not really been into having baths, I usually prefer to shower and then go to bed. I do have some bath bombs from Lush which I have been given as presents and I do love them still. However recently I've been finding having a bath much more appealing as it's so relaxing, so I thought since everyone raves about their products, Id see what's for sale currently. I get excited about Christmas (probably far too early) and so most of these products are from the Christmas range. 


(Starting from top left*)


What's your favourite lush product?


*all photos are from the Lush website and I do not own them. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I don't go to Lush but I like their bath bombs they smell really good. I've never tried it but I pass by their store a lot and always smell them down the street haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have snow fairy from a couple of months a go. It's the old packaging though -_-

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete