Welcome to our website !

MAC Semi Precious Highlighter - Crystal Pink

By 17:02 ,

As you can probably tell from this post my October spending ban hasn't gone too well. However, I'm going to make an excuse and say these next couple of posts don't count as breaking my spending ban as much, because I am quitting smoking and so I treated myself. I went to visit Portsmouth Uni and so there were some shops I 'accidentally' ended up spending money in.

Anyway, I ended up buying a MAC Semi Precious Highlighter in Crystal Pink. I have wanted a MAC highlighter for a while now so when I saw in it a discount cosmetics shop, I felt I had to buy it and save myself £7. I only paid £14.50 for this highlighter, rather than £21.50 for a highlighter from the current collection.










It's such a pretty highlighter, which attracted me to it. The top swatch is from the veining section in the middle of the highlighter, and the bottom is from the outside section of the highlighter. It is a very pigmented highlighter and gives a beautiful glow once applied to the skin.

I am glad I bought this highlighter, even though I technically broke my October spending ban.

Have any of you tried the MAC highlighters?

xx

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I haven't tried any mac's highlighters. After not liking their eyeshadows too much, I stick to their lipsticks instead. Since I'm kinda afraid of using highlighters that aren't white glow, I don't think I would pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mainly only tried their face products, I have one of their duo eyeshadows, but I've never used it. xx

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I have yet to try a MAC highlighter unfortunately, but it's on my wishlist!

    https://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it, hopefully it'll last a long time too because of the amount of product you get! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried a MAC highlighter, but this looks really pretty! Great blog!
    x
    awomanlikeme-sim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it :) and thank you xx

      Delete
  4. this looks great!& even though you broke your spending ban it was a bargain so it's kind of okay....
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I'm thinking of it, that it's okay because I saved £7! xx

      Delete