Welcome to our website !

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter | My Favourite Makeup Remover

By 09:30 , , , ,


Until a few months ago I swore by Garnier's Micellar Water as my holy grail makeup remover for the past few years, however since using The Body Shop's Camomile Cleansing Butter I have changed my mind and now swear by this cleansing butter. 

TBS Cleansing Butter is so easy to use, all you need is the cleansing butter and a muslin cloth to remove your makeup afterwards. I only use the smallest amount for my whole face, about a pea sized amount. I just rub it in between my fingers and then massage it all over my face, including my eyes. It's the most gentle makeup remover I've ever used on my eyes, and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or oily afterwards which I've found with some other eye makeup removers. It melts away all my makeup so easily and quickly, including those stubborn waterproof mascaras that are a pain to remove. Another thing I love about this makeup remover is that it isn't drying, which I also find can be a result of some makeup removers.

It's really gentle on my skin and is suitable for sensitive skin, and it hasn't broken me out which is a bonus. The pot contains 90ml of product and I've only made a slight dent in it after about 3 months use as you can see. I will say though, this does leave you with the biggest and most hilarious (in my Mum and boyfriend) panda eyes, but obviously that quickly goes once you wipe a damp muslin cloth over your face. It takes me less than 5 minutes to remove all my makeup with TBS Camomile Cleansing Butter and I 100% recommend it if you haven't already tried it.

Have you tried TBS Camomile Cleansing Butter yourself?



You Might Also Like

0 comments