Welcome to our website !

New Primark Make up - Lip Products | Haul

By 15:30 , , , , , , , , , ,


I quickly went into Primark today after uni and I saw they had a new make up range 'P.S. Love...' and I thought I'd try a few lip products since they were only £1.50 each which is a bargain!

I picked up one Lip Gloss Crayon and two Lip Stains and so far the lip stains are my favourite as they're highly pigmented and appealing colours. The lip gloss crayon isn't as pigmented as I'd hoped, but then again it is a gloss. I can't wait to properly test run these products and let you know what I think of them but so far I think I'll be a definite fan of the lip stains.

They also had eyeliners, eyebrow pencils and mascaras too so I may have to go back and pick up some more products to try soon.

Have you tried anything from the new Primark make up range?



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. oh my all three shades looks cool :)

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these look amazing for the price! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts once you've used them a little more <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should hopefully be in up in the next week or so, but they definitely a bargain! xx

      Delete