Welcome to our website !

Life Lately | Via Photos #3

By 16:47 , , , ,

I know I've only just done one of these posts, but I've had a really busy couple of weeks. I handed in my first uni assignment which was stressful in itself and I'm at home for the weekend for the first time in 8 weeks. I will be doing more beauty posts recently, if you have anything specific you want me to do a post on, please do comment and tell me!



McDonalds // Waiting to go home // Coffee with my best friend
Pretty Parks // Autumn Leaves // My kitten

I'm so glad to be home and today was such a typical Autumn day and I love it.

How has your week been?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such a cool and creative post! I love how you tell your day in photos! I will have to try it :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete