Welcome to our website !

Drugstore Wishlist #1

By 10:30 ,

Recently I've seen quite a few drugstore products I'd like to try so I thought I'd make a wishlist of what I've been eyeing up recently.


1) Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer - £5.99
I have seen almost every blogger and youtuber talk about how much they recommend these and they look so pigmented and appear to have a beautiful shade range.

2) Maybelline Superstay Tint Gloss - £6.99
I'm interested in whether these really do last 10 hours and I've never tried a Maybelline lip product before so I'll hopefully be seeing how these last.

3) Miss Sporty Dr Balm - £1.99
I've seen these lip balms compared to the Maybelline Baby Lips which we can't get yet in the UK (I've heard they're coming soon though), but for the price it seems like a good buy for a tinted lip balm. There's only 3 shades to choose from but for a budget brand you can't really ask for much more.

4) Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen - £6
I love the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara and I own a lot from their skin range, so I thought I'd try an eyeliner since I prefer eyeliner pens for ease of applying.

5) Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara - £7.99
For years I only ever used Maybelline mascaras (Falsies, Colossal Volum'Define a Lash and Great Lash) and I've never been disappointed so I'm really interested in trying this new mascara.


Do you have your eye on anything at the moment?






You Might Also Like

1 comments