My Personal Goals for 2016
So today I'm sharing with you my personal goals for 2016 which will be followed by a beauty edition very soon.
1. Graduate | I can't believe that I'll (hopefully) graduate in 2016 with a degree in Psychology. I seems like forever ago that I was starting to think about going to uni yet since I've started it's gone so quickly. I really can't get over the fact it's my last year as a student and I really don't like the uncertainty of next year, but I'm also excited.
2. Become healthier | This may seem like one everyone does, but some of you may remember in summer I joined Slimming World and I've fallen off the band wagon since going back to uni. I really want to start eating healthily again and I'm going to try and stick to it this time as when I was following SW it really worked for me.
3. Become more confident | This links with my goal above as I'm really not a confident person and I hate it. So hopefully, one day I'll be more comfortable and confident within myself.
4. Be more organised | I've been really trying these past few weeks to be more organised as it's something I struggle with. I'm not a naturally organised person, so a diary is a must for me but hopefully in 2016 I'll stop leaving things until last minute!
5. Read more | When I went on holiday in summer I read 5 books in two weeks which is an achievement for me as I struggle with reading. I always have the intention to read, but sadly end up watching Netflix or makeup videos instead - not that there's anything wrong with that, I just want to spend less time watching Netflix haha!
What are your goals for 2016? Have you decided yet?