Welcome to our website !

My Personal Goals for 2016

By 09:00 ,



I can't believe that 2015 is coming to an end, and I'm going to sound like every other person right now but this year has gone so quickly! I've almost (sort of) finished my final year at uni which is a scary thought and I'm almost 21?! How all these things have come around so quickly, I'm not quite sure how.

So today I'm sharing with you my personal goals for 2016 which will be followed by a beauty edition very soon.

1. Graduate | I can't believe that I'll (hopefully) graduate in 2016 with a degree in Psychology. I seems like forever ago that I was starting to think about going to uni yet since I've started it's gone so quickly. I really can't get over the fact it's my last year as a student and I really don't like the uncertainty of next year, but I'm also excited. 

2. Become healthier | This may seem like one everyone does, but some of you may remember in summer I joined Slimming World and I've fallen off the band wagon since going back to uni. I really want to start eating healthily again and I'm going to try and stick to it this time as when I was following SW it really worked for me.

3. Become more confident | This links with my goal above as I'm really not a confident person and I hate it. So hopefully, one day I'll be more comfortable and confident within myself. 

4. Be more organised | I've been really trying these past few weeks to be more organised as it's something I struggle with. I'm not a naturally organised person, so a diary is a must for me but hopefully in 2016 I'll stop leaving things until last minute!

5. Read more | When I went on holiday in summer I read 5 books in two weeks which is an achievement for me as I struggle with reading. I always have the intention to read, but sadly end up watching Netflix or makeup videos instead - not that there's anything wrong with that, I just want to spend less time watching Netflix haha!

What are your goals for 2016? Have you decided yet?



You Might Also Like

0 comments