Welcome to our website !

A Little Update

By 12:00 ,


Hello! So I've not posted in a couple of weeks and I'm pretty sure that's the longest I've gone in a few years without posting. I've been super busy recently, hence the lack of posts so I do apologise but now I've settled back into uni again and handed in my first assignment of 2016 I'm hoping to get back on track. 
I had planned to write a 'what I got for Christmas post', even took the photos and edited them but I never actually got round to writing it and now I feel it's too late ha! 
It's my birthday in 2 weeks and I'll be turning 21, which is insane because I always thought 21 was old and now I still don't feel anywhere near 'adult'!

I've got my day planned for writing posts and editing photos and I'm actually super excited to get back into blogging after my unintentional break!

I hope you're all having a wonderful start to 2016 so far.




You Might Also Like

0 comments