Welcome to our website !

Kiko Makeup | Haul

By 09:00 , , ,


Last weekend the boyfriend and I went to Verona for a couple of nights as a little Christmas break and it was amazing (I'll have a post up with photos soon). Whilst we were there I couldn't resist popping into Kiko as it was the first time I'd seen an actual Kiko shop, and I've never bought anything from the brand before. One thing that I really liked about the shop was that you can test nail polishes! This isn't something that's done in England, so even though it's trivial I really liked it.

Dazzling Highlighter £6.90 // Smart Liptick £3.90 // Nail Polishes £2.50



I knew I wanted to try the Dazzling Highlighter 04 Bright Rose as I'd seen it online and thought it looked similar to Clinique's Highlighting Chubby Stick, but a lot more affordable. I chose 04 Bright Rose because I thought it would suit my skin tone more than 03 Pure Gold

I couldn't resist picking up a lipstick but I was overwhelmed by the variety available so in the end I chose one of Kiko's Smart Lipsticks in 909 which is a beautiful deep red shade. The formulation of this lipstick is amazing as it's matte, but isn't drying whatsoever and feels velvet-like on the lips.

Finally, I picked up a couple of nail polishes as they were actually reduced in store so I couldn't leave without a couple. I chose 266 Ultramarine Blue which is a gorgeous blue with shimmer running through it and 493 Vino Perlato which is the perfect red for the festive season. 



I'm definitely going to be buying more products from Kiko. Do you have any recommendations?



You Might Also Like

0 comments