Welcome to our website !

What I Look For In A Blog | Advice

By 09:00

I love finding new blogs to follow, new content to read and new bloggers to connect with so I'm always on the look out for more blogs. I have a few things I keep in mind before I follow a blog though and today I'm sharing those with you. I will say, these are my personal opinions on the topic and we all look for different things I'm sure. It's not to say that if you don't have any of these that I won't follow someone, they're just in the back of my mind before I follow.

Photography | Photos are the main thing that catch my attention when I look at a blog. I love photography and clear, in focus and bright photos are key for me. I need to be able to see the product clearly most importantly!

Easy to follow | This may sound like a silly one but if the bloglovin' button isn't easy to find it can put me off, unless I love the blog. I like to be able to follow a blog quickly and to be honest, I realise this does seem like a menial point but it's just personal preference!

Easy to read font | I have bad eye site and even though I wear contact lenses I want to be able to easily read the text in the post. If a font is too small I'll struggle and it puts me off quite a bit if I have to strain to read a whole post. I realise in my posts I will add a 'small' font for links, but the rest of the text is very readable (in my opinion anyway, please let me know if you feel differently!). 

What do you look for in blogs? Let me know in the comments as I'd love to know :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments