Welcome to our website !

This Weeks Empties | 001

By 09:00 ,


I've never written an empties post before as I tend to throw away my products as soon as I finish them, but this week I kept them to photograph. There may only be a few products but I am working my way through my huge stash of body products as it's taking over my room (quite literally). 

If you read my post last week on my favourite products for pampering myself, you'll know I love S&G exfoliators and this is no exception. Pulp Friction is a lot more gentle on my skin and I'll mainly use if my skin is being particularly sensitive that day. It smells gorgeous like all the other S&G products and it's something I'd 100% repurchase.

This is my favourite concealer of all time. Yep, that's a big statement and I'm sticking to it. I prefer it to Collection's Lasting Perfection as I don't find it creases as much. You can read my full review of Seventeen Stay Time here to see in detail why I love it so much.

I can't find this travel size on TBS website, but it's available in 200ml and 400ml. I was gifted this by a friend a while ago in a travel kit and I'd completely forgotten about it in all honesty. I'm a fan of The Body Shop's Body Butters as well as the S&G ones so I always have a backup of a good few in my collection. This size is perfect for travelling and it smelt quite good too, although a little too sweet for my personal liking. I won't be purchasing this particular scent in future, but I'll always repurchase TBS Body Butters in general.

Have you tried any of the three products I've mentioned?




You Might Also Like

0 comments