Welcome to our website !

Recent Beauty Purchases | Haul

By 08:00 ,


I thought I'd share a few products I've purchased recently as I'm loving them. I stumbled past the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs whilst in Tesco and it was only £4 instead of £9.99 at Boots so I knew I had to pick it up! It's a cross between fake tan and foundation for your legs and it's brilliant. I have a few scars and marks on my legs I wanted to cover up and this did the job perfectly, I'll be sure to have a full review up in the future. 

I also picked up my first Tanya Burr lipgloss in Vampire Kiss and it's gorgeous, I should have picked one up sooner. It's perfect on it's own or over the top of a lipstick. I'm definitely going to pick up a few others when I next can!


What have you bought recently?



You Might Also Like

0 comments