Welcome to our website !

Autumn Tag 2014

By 08:00 ,

I saw this tag done by Fee over at MakeupSavvy and I thought it was only right that I did one myself since I love Autumn!


1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?  
Starbucks is my go to place for coffee before my 9am lectures and I love the Toffee Nut Latte's and I'd love to try the Caramel Brûlée Latte this year. 

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I love boots and I'm on the look out for some new ones this year, but boots and a scarf are my favourites. I love feeling so cosy with a scarf on and fluffy socks under my boots, don't pretend you don't do it too!

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I listen to the same music all year round, with the exception of Christmas music of course.
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I'm not good at this question, I just wear the same old scents all year round! I might ask for a new perfume for Christmas though as I feel I do need a new scent.

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I've not brought many candles to uni with me this year as I left all my packing until last minute so I forgot but I love Christmas Cookie by Yankee Candle. 

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
I love the cosy nights in with a hot drink, fairy lights, comfy pyjamas and Netflix. I also love the idea of crisp Autumn mornings where everything is covered in frost, although I'm not actually a morning person it makes getting up so early a little easier as it's pretty. I love that I can wear oversized jumpers and cosy cardigans again.

7. Favourite makeup look?
I love dark berry lipsticks and winged eyeliner or nude lips and gold toned eyeshadows. I've recently bought a purple toned lipstick too which I've worn a few times and I'm actually enjoying wearing it quite a lot! 
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I'm looking forward to evenings staying in and snuggling in bed watching TV and making mental wish lists of all the Autumn/Winter clothes I want but can't afford. I'm also looking forward to Bonfire Night which I love!


Feel free to do this tag if you want to and if you do, let me know and I'll check it out :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments