Welcome to our website !

Original Source Raspberry and Vanilla Shower Gel | Review

By 08:00 , ,


Some of you may have seen my holiday posts last week (here & here) and I realised when I arrived that I'd forgotten to bring a shower gel so I picked up this in Boots on a whim but I was pleasantly surprised.

I'd not actually tried Original Source shower gels until now and I am so glad I did. The smell is absolutely gorgeous and it lingers after a shower too but it's not overwhelming. It lathers up well and really wakes me up in the mornings which I need considering uni is starting again soon! It leaves my skin feeling very soft afterwards which is a bonus and I'll definitely be buying this again when I've used up my other shower gels.


Have you tried any Original Source shower gels?



You Might Also Like

0 comments