Welcome to our website !

Top 5 Drugstore Products For Glowing Skin

By 08:00 , , ,


I absolutely lovely Autumn and Winter but my skin can end up looking very dull which I'm obviously not such a fan of. I've chosen my top 5 drugstore products for glowing skin that I love using the colder months and I thought I'd share them with you as we're approaching Autumn now.

Revlon Photoready Skinlights - £11.99
This is a fairly recent purchase for me but I really enjoy using it. You can either mix it in with your foundation to give an all over dewy glow or you can just apply this to your cheek bones, brow bone and down the centre of your nose, the usual places you'd highlight. It is the most expensive item out of my top 5 but a little goes a very long way so it's worth the money.

Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer - £10.99
This is perfect for the days when I'm in a rush and want to prime my skin but also look more awake all within one step! It works just like a normal primer but it brightens up my skin as well, leaving me with glowing but natural looking skin.

L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer - £9.99
I know this primer is a firm favourite for a lot of bloggers and I completely agree. This can also either be applied straight to cheekbones and everywhere else you'd highlight, or you can mix it in with your foundation or apply all over as a primer. I personally don't apply all over my face as I feel it can look a bit OTT but the other two methods work perfectly for me.

17 Instant Glow Shimmer Brick - £4.99
The 17 Instant Glow Shimmer Brick is beautiful and looks very similar to the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks but for a quarter of the price! I find it's quite easy to apply too much of this if you're not careful so a light hand is key, but it leaves a beautiful result that's achieved very quickly.

Sleek Contour Kit - £6.49
I love this contouring kit and the highlighter has recently become my go to highlighter for the perfect glowing skin. It's so easy to travel with as well as it's compact and has a mirror. It's very pigmented but luckily doesn't have huge chunks of glitter in.

What are your favourite products for glowing skin?




You Might Also Like

0 comments