Welcome to our website !

Beauty Wishlist | February 2014

By 14:00 , , , , ,


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Since becoming a student back in September I've had to be more careful with what I spend my money on as sadly food has to be a priority over buying the latest make up products on the market. However, it doesn't stop me browsing the Boots website often and adding things to my wish list. These are currently the products I want to get my hands on and try (apart from the Sleek Storm Palette which I already own but it's been so loved I need a new one)

All of the photos above are from the Boots website and not my own.

Have you got your eyes on any products from the drugstore at the moment?





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I can't get enough of Sleek palettes, there are so many gorgeous combinations and Storm has it all neutrals and some color pops too :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love the Storm palette its so versatile! xx

      Delete
  2. The Sleek palette looks so pretty - it must be good if you're planning on repurchasing haha!x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete