Welcome to our website !

Excited For Autumn | Reasons Why

By 09:00 , , , , ,

As much as I love summer, part of me is glad that Autumn is here. Today has been typical Autumn weather for England, a lot of rain and quite cold. Luckily I've been able to spend my day wrapped up in my duvet watching films and drinking coffee, a good Monday if you ask me. Here are a few of the reason as to why I love Autumn...



1) Warm and cosy clothes
I absolutely love wearing scarves and coats and just wrapping up warm and feeling cosy. I can't wait to invest in some new Autumn and Winter clothes this year, I've got my eye on a few things already which I've mentioned in a blogpost here.



2) Lots and lots of hot drinks
I love going into Costa and seeing the seasonal menu and enjoying a salted caramel latte which is my favourite seasonal hot drink.

 
3. The change in nature and weather
I love seeing the trees change and the leaves crunching below my feet. Although the amount of rain we get in England can be a little annoying at times, but it just means putting on an extra layer and wearing boots and carrying an umbrella at all times!



4. Darker lipsticks and nail polish
I don't wear lipstick everyday a lot of the time because I'm worried about it sliding down my face if we have an unexpected heatwave like we do sometimes in summer, so when I can wear a deeper toned lipstick, I love it. I'm not that adventurous with my make up but I think a bold lip and a little bit of mascara can really make a difference.


Are you excited for Autumn? What's your favourite thing about Autumn?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can't wait for autumn! The seasonal menu in costas is one of my favourites as well. Gingerbread Latte's here I come!!

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I did a similar post on my blog about September and why I lobe autumn! Can't wait for the darker cosier nights x

    Kirsty Rockit Style, Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn for all the same reasons as you!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer is my favourite season and i'm sad that it's leaving but I am looking forward to being warm and cosy! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete