Welcome to our website !

Bourjois Cream Blush 03 Rose Tender | Review

By 13:30 , ,

Last month I blogged about my 3 favourite summer products and in that post I mentioned the Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender. I thought it was time a did a full review, even though it's probably obvious that I really love this product.

I only have a few cream blushes because I've always been a little wary of using them, worried I'd end up looking like a clown (not a look i want to go for!). However after trying the Bourjois Cream Blush I really want to buy the other shades in the range.





As far as the packaging goes, it's almost perfect in my opinion. It has a magnet to keep it closed, a good sized mirror and the whole product has sleek packaging.


You may be able to see the tiny amount of shimmer in the swatch, however it's not visible once applied onto your face. I find using a small stippling brush gives the best results, although using your fingers also works well if you don't own a small stippling brush. The staying power of this blush is amazing as it gives you a beautiful dewy look all day. The blush is a cream to powder blush which I really like and it's so easy to blend.

Overall, I cannot praise this blush enough. It has to be one of my favourite blushes and I really would recommend it to anyone!

Have you tried the Bourjois Cream Blushes?





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooh this is such a pretty colour! I've been really wanting to try these blushes, I've heard such great things about them!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful post.It was very relevant.I was searching exactly for this.Thank you for your effort.I hope you will write more such useful posts.

    curling mascara & blush makeup

    ReplyDelete