Welcome to our website !

Most Reached For Products This Week #1

By 10:30

Instead of doing a monthly favourites post I thought every so often I'd do a post on my most reached for products so I can show what I've been loving recently.


| 1) MUA Undress Your Skin Illuminating Foundation ~ Porcelain | - £5
I have a review of this foundation coming up next week, but I wrote a little bit about it in my FOTD #4 last week. I'm definitely enjoying using this foundation. I really like how this foundation brightens my face up a bit in the morning, since in winter my skin can end up looking really dull.

| 2) Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer ~ Fair 1 | £4.19
I don't think I've mentioned this concealer much on my blog, but like everyone else I think it's a fantastic concealer. It covers all of my blemishes and lasts throughout the whole day, this is my second tube which is quite unusual for me to re-purchase a concealer! I think it's quite good for under the eyes too as it covers any  dark circles I have.

| 3) Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter ~ Strawberry Shortcake | £7.99
The other day I did a review of this lip butter and how much I love it! It's just so quick to apply and you don't have to worry about precision application since it's quite sheer unless you choose to build it up. I've been loving this in the mornings when I just want a bit of colour and my lips need a bit of moisturizing since it has been freezing. 

| 4) Soap and Glory Lid Stuff Quad ~ What's Nude | £10
I feel as if I'd neglected this quad for a while because I'd been getting up later which meant no time for eyeshadow in the mornings, however I have fallen in love with this quad again. I did review it back in November and I'm still so glad I bought it. I've been applying 'Pink T' all over my lid and 'Mudhoney' in my crease which is just a simple matte neutral look but I love it.

| 5) Real Techniques Core Collection | £21.99
I have no idea why I didn't buy these earlier, I love them. I've been using them everyday since I got them and I have reviewed them fully here. I'll just leave it at the fact I love these brushes and definitely recommend them.


What are your most reached for products?




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I want my RT brushes to arrive!!!I have the 2000 Collection Concealer and it creases!! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they arrive soon! The concealer only creases on me a tiny bit after about 8 hours! xx

      Delete