Welcome to our website !

Technic Nail Polish in Carnival

By 18:24 ,

Recently in my eBay wishlist I mentioned that I wanted to try the Technic Nail Polish in Carnival after seeing loads of people commenting on how good it was. So I went ahead and bought it. I bought it from here and it was only £2.49 including postage.



It's got so many pretty colours in it and it has bigger chunks of glitter and smaller ones, but it's still gorgeous.


I've currently got it on as an accent colour over the top of a Barry M Nail Paint in Strawberry Ice Cream. I think it just makes your nails look a bit more fun (if that's even the right word) and I think it'd go well over any pastel colour.

(P.S please ignore the awful state of my nails, it's due to bad habits and wearing fake nails too often)

Anyway, I am definitely glad that I purchased this as I have nothing else similar in my collection and for only £2.49 including postage it's so cheap!

xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I need to get this still, looks lovely on your nails and I can't get over the price! :D

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely glitter! best for fun day out and parties! xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete