Welcome to our website !

Top 5 Inspiring Quotes #1

By 09:00 , ,


I know that no one likes Mondays, let alone Monday mornings so today I thought I'd share with you my top 5 inspiring quotes that I hope will brighten your week.

"My darling, you are allowed to fail without being a failure. You are allowed to make mistakes without becoming one. More opportunities will present themselves, you will find hope again."

"We're all afraid of not being enough; but the reality is we're more than enough" - Unknown

"But things work out, you know? Even if it doesn't feel okay for a long time, or even if it feels like things will never be okay again, everything works out in the end." - Lauren Morrill, Meant to Be

"If flowers can teach themselves how to bloom after winter passes, so can you" - Noor Shirazie


"Your feelings are valid. You have every right to feel whatever emotion you want. You aren't being dramatic. You aren't over exaggerating. You're feeling. And that's okay." - Unknown


What are your plans for the week?



You Might Also Like

0 comments