Welcome to our website !

Juggling Uni & A Job And Blogging | Advice

By 09:00 ,


I've been blogging since 2011 now which is a scary thought, but for all the time I've been blogging I've been gaining an education at the same time. Admittedly, it was a little easier when I was at school rather than now when I'm at uni but I've got a few tips on how to juggle uni/college/school/a job and blogging.

Planning | Write down any possible blog post ideas you have, so if you're stuck you already have a list of post ideas waiting for you. I find this helps when I'm feeling stressed with uni work but still want to blog.

Schedule Posts | This has honestly been a life saver for me. I have every intention to publish a post at 9am a few times a week, however I'm not always up that early or if I am I'm already at uni so scheduling my posts means I don't have to worry. It also means I can have my blog posts covered for a few weeks which means I don't have to panic about my blog whilst I'm frantically panicking about deadlines.

Take Photos In Batch | I've mentioned this before but I don't have my DSLR at uni so whenever I'm home for a few days I make sure I take a lot of photos so I have them ready for later. Having photos already taken, edited and ready to post makes life a lot easier as I find the photography element can be very time consuming.

Taking A Step Back Is Okay | Sometimes I forget this myself, but taking a step back from your blog for a little while is perfectly okay. Don't put too much pressure on yourself and give yourself a break if you need to.

Have you found any of these tips useful? Or do you have any other tips?



You Might Also Like

0 comments