Welcome to our website !

Beautiful Affordable Rings | Essential Jewellers

By 09:00 , , , ,


The other day I was in West Quay doing some Christmas shopping and I ended up popping into a shop called Essential after my friend told me she'd bought herself some rings from there.

Above are the two rings that I bought myself, however there are so many more that I'd love to buy, and I'm sure I will. The thing that shocked me the most about these rings, and the store in general is how affordable yet well made everything is. I have been wearing both of these rings on a daily basis since I bought them and they're just beautiful. I love that the rings are also sized properly so you can really find a ring that will fit.

Essential also sell necklaces, earrings, watches and a lot more. I'd really recommend you browse the website or find a store near you as there are so many beautiful items. Any items from Essential would also make a lovely Christmas present for someone.

Do you have any rings you wear on a daily basis?


You Might Also Like

0 comments