Welcome to our website !

Le Volume De Chanel Mascara 10 Noir | Review

By 17:25 , ,

I have a sample of the Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in 10 Noir. I fell in love with this mascara as soon as I used it for the first time, it is amazing! It retails at £24, which for me, is the only downside as such for me, because I am a student and I can't afford to spend that amount of money regularly, however it will definitely be going on my birthday or Christmas list!





So as far as the packaging goes, it's pretty simplistic but it's sleek at the same time. The wand is a bit bigger than normal mascaras, but not too big that you get mascara all over your eyelids.


From this photo you can see the difference after applying one coat of Le Volume De Chanel Mascara you can see how much more voluminous and lengthy my eyelashes look, and how I look wide awake (in comparison to the right eye in the photo which has no mascara at all).


This is what my lashes look like after one coat of the mascara on each. I have no other make up on at all, no concealer or foundation, primer, or eyeshadow so this is completely natural (minus the mascara of course). I cannot express enough how much I love this mascara. It's jet black, which I love, it doesn't flake or clump and it lasts for hours! The only downside so to speak, would be that it's not the easiest mascara to take off but if you use a good eye make up remover it doesn't take too long to remove. I guess this is because it lasts so long which is a good thing, so I'd much prefer to know my mascara lasts all day and is a little harder to take off at the end of the day, rather than it flaking off! For these photos I didn't apply any mascara to my bottom lashes just so you can see the impact of the mascara on the top lashes.

I am honestly so impressed with this mascara, which pleases me since I got it as a free sample and it's my first Chanel make up product!

Have you tried any Chanel mascaras?


You Might Also Like

0 comments