Welcome to our website !

FOTD #4 (Mainly MUA)

By 14:49 , , ,

Yesterday I blogged about the new MUA products I'd purchased and so I wanted to try them out so I can do reviews soon. Therefore, most of the products I've used today are MUA.


| 1) MUA Undress Your Skin Illuminating Foundation ~ Porcelain | - £5
So far I'm enjoying using this foundation as it's easy to apply and blends in nicely which makes all the difference when I'm trying to do my make up in a rush.

| 2) MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer  | - £5
This primer smooths out my skin considerable amounts although I'm unsure on whether I prefer my primer to have a pump like this one does.

| 3) Pro-Base Conceal and Brighten Kit ~ Porcelain - Beige | - £3.50
This kit seems to have a very creamy formulation which I love because it makes application and blending so much easier.

| 4) Undress Me Too Palette | - £4
I used a few shimmery shades and so far I'm really impressed with the pigmentation.

| 5) Collection Skyscraper Mascara ~ Black | £4.99
I've been loving this mascara for a while now and I love it, it's so affordable and doesn't clump.

| 6)  Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara ~ Superjet Black | £10
I am also loving this mascara, it adds so much volume to my lashes and isn't impossible to remove at the end of the day like some of my mascaras are!

| 7) Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder | £3
This highlighter is just so beautiful in pan and on cheekbones. I think this may become one of my favourite highlighters!

| 8) ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit ~ Light | £3.75
I first bought this eyebrow kit a while ago and I have honestly used it every day since and I have hit pan so I really need to re-purchase it. I only use the wax side as I feel that's enough for my brows.

| 9) ELF Cream Eyeliner ~ Black | £3.75
I go between my Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner and this cream eyeliner. I chose the cream eyeliner today since I bought a new MUA Eyeliner Brush. This eyeliner stays on for hours with no smudging at all.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The skyscraper Mascara has such gorgeous packaging xx

    ReplyDelete