Welcome to our website !

Christmas Tag

By 22:10 , ,

I've used the same questions that Abbie used in her Christmas tag since and hers was the first Christmas tag I've seen so far.


(Image from weheartit)
1. Favourite Christmas film?
As odd as this may seem, I haven't watch many Christmas films, but I do love Bridget Jones and Love Actually.

2. Favourite Christmas song?
It definitely has to be 'Fairytale of New York' by The Pogues. It's so catchy and whenever I hear it, I instantly feel festive.

3. Real or fake Christmas tree?
We used to have a real Christmas tree for as long as I can remember, until a few years ago when my cat suddenly had a real interest in attacking the tree. So we decided it was best to buy a fake one and not have to worry so much, however I got a new kitten a few months ago and I have a feeling he's going to attack all the decorations on the tree and the tree itself, so it's better we have a fake one! I do miss the smell of a real Christmas tree though.



4. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
It depends on whether we are seeing extended family on Christmas day or not, if we are I do dress up for Christmas otherwise I prefer to stay in my PJs. This year it's only going to be my immediate family for Christmas day so I think I'll be staying in my onsie or Christmas pjs all day!

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I've always opened them on Christmas morning, I don't know anyone who opens them on Christmas eve. We always go to church on Christmas Eve anyway, and I used to wait for Father Christmas to drive down our street in his 'house' which was always one of the best bits. I'd find it weird opening my presents on Christmas eve.

6. Favourite Christmas treat?


7. Show a childhood photo of you at Christmas!
I'm not quite sure how old I am here, but it was at one my Dad's work Christmas parties. I don't look overly impressed with meeting Father Christmas. Back in the days when everyone used Polaroids too!

8. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
I used to get excited so much earlier, but now in some ways I almost dread Christmas holidays purely because it means I have January exam modules not long after. But I usually get excited for Christmas in the middle of November, so not early at all compared to some people.

9. If you could kiss one celeb under the mistletoe who would it be?
Ooh, I can't pick one so I'll name a few. Jack O'Connell, Francisco Lachowski, Gerard Butler or Channing Tatum. That's probably too many, but I can't pick!


If you want to do this tag, feel free as I tag anyone and everyone!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Loved reading this, you're looking very on trend in that old photo of you with your red velvet dress haha!
    ablogabyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to always get a real Christmas tree until last year when we got a fake one, I miss the smell of the real one too! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I love reading Christmas Tag posts! I love staying in my Christmas pj's too! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete