Welcome to our website !

Freedom Pro Shade & Brighten Matte Eyeshadow Palette | Review

By 09:00 , , , ,


I've had this beauty in my collection for a few months now and I've been meaning to write a review about it. I actually purchased a few Freedom Makeup bits when the brand first launched, however I'm yet to write a review on any of the products despite using them frequently. 

I've had this palette in my makeup bag since I bought it and it's become a go-to palette for me. Although it's a little smaller than other palettes I have so it means you don't get as much product, it makes it more makeup bag friendly. 



As the title suggests it is a matte palette predominantly but there is one shimmery highlighter shade in the palette too which is great for brightening the inner eye. I also find these shadows to be pigmented and not chalky and there is minimal fall out. The best part about this palette is that it's so affordable at only £2.50.

Have you tried anything from Freedom Makeup?




You Might Also Like

0 comments