Welcome to our website !

I'm Back From Holiday! | Update

By 14:00 , ,


As you may have know if you read my post two weeks ago, I've been on holiday in Turkey for the past two weeks. I finally made it home this morning (I say finally as we were travelling for over 14 hours in the end!!) and I'm spending this afternoon catching up on blogs before going out to see my friends this evening. I'm also away for a few days this weekend too, tough life haha! 

I'm pretty proud of myself for flying and not crying or being sick during take off and landing as that's what I fear about flying! Turkey was amazing and I'll be doing a couple of posts about it next week but right now I need to unpack and re-pack some bits before my weekend away.

I've really missed reading blogs and I feel like I'm really out of the loop on all things beauty. I didn't even buy any beauty products whilst I was at the airport as I really didn't feel up to it. I did however buy a couple of bits in Turkey which I'll share soon.

Anyway, I'm rambling so I'll be reading blogs and editing my photos this afternoon. I hope you enjoyed all my scheduled posts whilst I was gone and I'll be back again very soon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments