Welcome to our website !

Feeling Christmassy | Some Festive Essentials

By 15:00 , , , , , , ,

I can't be the only one who gets excited about Christmas as soon as we've passed Bonfire night?! I absolutely love Christmas and I'm already getting ready to decorate my room.



Cappuccino // Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte // Costa Salted Caramel Latte

I absolutely love the Christmas and seasonal menus at Starbucks and Costa and I also bought the cutest mug from Poundland so I can feel festive whilst drinking my cappuccinos in my room. Having a festive mug just makes hot drinks taste that much better. This owl mug from John Lewis is also really cute and only £5. 



Fairy lights or actual Christmas lights are a definite must have for the festive season as they just brighten up a room (quite literally) and they also make the room look more cosy. You can get 100 fairy lights from Tesco for only £6 which is a bargain.



Spending a day in bed all snuggled up with a hot drink watching my favourite films such as Harry Potter and The Holiday. 


Lighting candles to make my room smell like Christmas. Even though I'm not allowed candles in my uni room I'll be lighting candles in my room when I'm at home on my Christmas break.


What are your festive essentials?





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. scented candles and starbucks festive drinks are definitely 2 of my favourite things about this season xx
    mahsak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete