Welcome to our website !

FOTD #3

By 15:37 , ,

I've only ever done a couple of FOTD's before but I might start doing them more regularly, as I'm trying to use different make up and changing my routine about. A few things are staple items for me though. I have done posts on quite a few of these products as well so they'll be linked in the post. 


| 1) Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer | - £6.99
I appear to be constantly mentioning this primer but I absolutely love it. It's a drugstore product, so therefore isn't expensive at only £6.99. I've done a full post on this primer here. It makes my foundation stay on longer and it makes me skin smoother which makes application of my foundation and concealer easier.

| 2) Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum ~ Shade 51 Vanille Claire| - £10.99
I've not been using this foundation long, but so far I really like it. I'll be doing a whole review on it soon so look out for that! It's a medium coverage but feels light on the skin. I mentioned it here in my 'Small Boots Haul' in case you wanted to see a better photo.

| 3) Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer | - £10
I bought this back in November and I do switch between concealers, but currently I need a bit more coverage and something to even out the redness so I've been using this one. I have already done a review of it here which includes much better photos and more detail!

| 4) MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural ~ Light | - £21
I have used this every day since I bought it, so for me it's definitely worth the £21 I paid for it. Once again I have done a full post on it here. I didn't get on with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder so I am glad I have found a powder that works for me!

| 5) ELF Eyebrow Kit ~ Light | - £3.75
I have been using this eyebrow kit for around 6 months now and I haven't found anything else better! I just use the wax side which you can see from this post as I've hit pan quite badly. I don't do a lot to my eyebrows I just fill them in lightly, so this works perfectly for me and it's super cheap too.

| 6) Natural Collection Blush ~ Peach Melba | - £1.99
I have three out of the four Natural Collection blushes which are so affordable and so pigmented. Peach Melba is just a simple matte peach toned blush which would suit any skin tone.

| 7) 17 High Intense Liquid Eyeliner ~ Blackbest Black | - £3.99
I prefer wearing liquid eyeliner as for me it stays on longer than kohl eyeliners when I'm doing winged eyeliner. This is so easy to use and lasts the whole day I'm wearing it. I'd recommend this if you're starting out using liquid eyeliner and want something that glides on.

| 8) Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara ~ Superjet Black | £10
I got this mascara free with Elle magazine last year but I've only just got around to using it. I curl my lashes first and then apply one coat of this and my lashes have so much more volume! I'd definitely re-purchase this once I've run out (although I do have a spare already from the Soap and Glory Best of All gift set from this Christmas).

| 9) Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner ~ Black | £2.99
This was one of the first eyeliners I ever tried when I first started wearing make up. It's so soft which makes applying it so quick and easy. I've been wearing this on my upper waterline to make my lashes look fuller. It's also so cheap at only £2.99!

| 10) Rimmel Scanal'Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner ~ Nude | - £3.99
This is a fairly recent purchase which I blogged about briefly here. I apply this to my bottom waterline just to brighten my eyes in the morning. I prefer using a nude eyeliner to a white one as it gives a more natural looking 'bright eye' rather than it being obvious you've applied eyeliner to brighten your eyes. As it's waterproof it's perfect for the waterline as well.

| 11) Revlon ColourBurst Lipgloss ~ Strawberry Fraise | £7.99
Finally I used the Revlon ColourBurst Lipgloss in Strawberry Fraise which I bought on a whim since it was on offer (the offer has since finished but Boots are always having offers so look out for them!). It's got a slight shimmer but not too much, and it isn't sticky at all which is why I love wearing it!







What are your daily make up products?

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This seems like a lovely mix of products to use! I've heard a lot about the ELF Eyebrow kit and it's usually good so might put it on my "to buy list" (Which is growing very large from reading all these blogs!)

    Hannah
    Bella and Roscoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you definitely should! It's so good and the powder is good too but I just don't use it as much xx

      Delete
  2. i love the natural collection blushes, peach melba would be one of my favourite!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, such beautiful colours as well. It's nice to find a good quality, but cheap, matte blush as well! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the look of the S&G mascara :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Natural Collection products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, such good quality considering the price! xx

      Delete
  5. That Revlon gloss is a lovely colour!! Does it have a scent? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures and I loved reading what you thought of each product
    Your blog looks pretty and it would be great if we could follow each other xx Let me know by following me and commenting at www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want that shade of rimmel scandal eyes but can never find it x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete