Welcome to our website !

A few holiday pictures Part I

By 18:11

So I've not posted for a couple of weeks due to being on two holidays, one with family and one with friends. I'll go back to beauty blogging once I feel better and not quite so bed bound! When I went away with family I managed to get tonsillitis and feel awful, and now I'm home I'm ridiculously achey and can barely move, but I'll keep blogging!

Anyway, this will obviously be a picture heavy post. The first photos are from Dorset, which is such a beautiful place to be.












These are all completely un-edited. The last photo is my favourite I think, I want to go back.




The deer was so cute, it was always walking around! And it had a little baby too aw.

Hope you're all enjoying your summer so far.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments